Agnostic.com

12 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People better wake here in America this is him clearly trying to appoint his little puppets to help him change the law while America sleeps. This guy is sick in the head and we can’t get him out fast enough.

Betsy Voss was worse, and they allowed her appointment.

Is this charade really all that shocking? Trump has his son in law as a principle advisor. The chinese have a saying, "May you live in interesting times". Boy, oh boy are the times getting more interesting by the day.

“I would use the greatest minds. I know the best negotiators. I’m in New York — I know the good ones, the bad ones. I always say: ‘I know the ones people think are good.’ I know people you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them.”

Read more at: [nationalreview.com]

I make the worst nominations. Nobody's nominees are less qualified than my nominees. I
am the presidentiest chooser ever. There has never been a president more presidenty than me.

I may not have the exact numbers right (please feel free to fact check me) but the American Bar Association rates judicial nominations and have given 4 of them a zero rating since they started doing this. Zero means completely unqualified and 3 out of those 4 have been tRump nominees.

Donald Trump wants everyone in government to be dumber than him. Unfortunately for himself, he doesn't have enough children.

godef Level 7 Dec 15, 2017

Ha!

I always assumed that one of the main criteria for a federal job was expertise in that area. Apparently I was wrong.

I just sat there watching this and shook my head in disbelief. I'm speechless.

Trumps presidency is the best reality comedy he has produced...how many seasons is it going for?

Unfortunately, it's been renewed for a second season.

Excellent and unfortunately also a very scary comment.

Hopefully less than four!

Believe me, I know more about competence than anyone. No one knows competence like me. That's why only I can, you know, pick 'em. No one can pick 'em like me. No one. Have I told you I'm wealthy? Really rich. Trust me, no one does rich like me. I do rich bigly.

And those words! Where'd you learn such big, words? Those are the best words you can use.

I've always had the best words. Words is a specialness of mine. Real close to my military knowledgement. Nobody has better words or more bigly oneses, you can bet your last covfefe on that.

It’s difficult to envision a religious-republican senator throwing anything but softballs at a judicial nominee placed there to advance the hard-wrong’s political agenda... Is there hope … a word Stephen Colbert recently had trouble remembering how to pronounce.. This damn nation shot itself in the head with trump … the hemorrhaging remains severe and the damage may be permanent..

Varn Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

Saw it-made me sick to my stomach. Unqualified applicants-2 couldn't answer basic legal questions. I hope with the passage/failure of deadly tax bill the Republicans will get their shit together.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.