Agnostic.com

15 3

Anyone watching 13 Reasons Why?

This whole show is secularists, no ones even mentioned God.

Virgoan 5 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s well done, introspective, asks you to think about your choices. It’s not a blame thrower. Have not started season 2 yet.

I don't know how but it turned religious. Quote "If we came back (to church) maybe she would still be here"

The Bakers reconnect with tgw catholic church abd host a memorial service in the chapel.

The ghost of Hannah, or Clays hallucination, walked symbolically through church doors into the light. For Clay, meant she finished her business and then entered Heaven.

The ofcourse the boy asks the Priest if she is in hell because she killed herself. He probably rehearsed "My God knows Hannah and wouldn't do that." Which that's got to be the only response priests give.

I got a little steamed at the suddenly heavy religious tone that Hannah needed Christianity.

I enjoyed it. Didn't realize the 2nd season was out.

I watched and enjoyed the 1st season. Haven't seen the 2nd one yet, but I plan to.

I tried during the first season. I couldn’t stomach it.

I haven't yet but have it on my watch list. From what I gather it's a good explanation on why many young people do commit suicide. According to most of those who watched it through, it seems to go over the situation and the events leading up to that decision more than the suicide itself. I understand the second season is supposed to go into how those people around her death manage dealing with it and carry on.

AmyLF Level 7 May 19, 2018

I will look for it and see what I think.

Watched first 2-3 episodes. Just didn't hold my interest. Probably would have watched if it had been a movie.

I read reviews only. It's been criticised and praised.

I haven't started the 2nd season yet, but a really amazing show. Tough to watch though.

I started it, but I stopped my Netflix.

I have. It was very poignant. I think it could be very good at starting conversations with teens, who live in an entirely different reality than us for the majority of their day.

I did not know season 2 had started already.

I think it would have been good for me during school.

My son and i just started the second season.

Read the book- somewhat disappointed, ambivalent at least, haven’t decided yet. Do you recommend it?

Yes! I just started the 2nd season...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84847
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.