Agnostic.com

25 4

What's the oil to your water: who would you hope not to be your cubicle roomie?

I had a job sandwiched in a cubicle with 2 other people. One I really liked. The other... not so much. She was the oil to my water. Coming in late almost every day, playing on her phone when I was busy, unraveling a huge makeup kit across the desk every morning while I'm working on, you know, work.

That's just the tip of the iceberg (but I won't rant on). My goal was to try to like her better. Maybe if I got to know her, relate to her. But, it never really happened. She was just... not my type.

Imagine you have a job that requires you to share a cubicle with another person. What kind of person could you just not work in that close quarters with? What's the oil to your water?

Have you ever had an annoying co-worker?

silvereyes 8 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments (26 - 25)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.