Agnostic.com

4 0

Things are not explained by the past but by happens in the here and now which creates the past.

M121 7 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Studying the past is the only way to understand it, and no one can accurately foretell the future. However, understanding the past allows us to make better predictions about the future. I know, sometimes the future laughs at us all, Der Drumph did become the president. Sigh.

Disagree. By the time we are able to think about something, it is already in the past.

I have no idea of what you intend to say with that statement.

If you are saying what I think you're saying, I disagree. Where it is true things that happen in the here and now create the past, the past provides us with guideposts and warnings we should consider in the here and now to avoid revisiting the past in the here and now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.