Agnostic.com

8 0

Would you rather:

Would you rather be able to travel the world, but you can never return to your home country? Or, never be able to travel more than 200 miles from your home?

• 23 votes
  • 15 votes
SteveB 7 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I voted stay home, but this might not have been my answer when I was younger.

I choose both.

Recently, with the election of Trump, for those who live in the U.S. the travel the world and never be able to return to your home country, has become a lot more appealing.

If not for the fact that I have children and grand children, who all live very close to me, I would choose option one and travel the world. Fortunately, two hundred miles can get me to anywhere in Oregon where I would care to go; which would include: Portland, Eugene (the nearest location of the very awesome Voodoo Donuts), the coast, and the Cascade mountain range. I could also visit the Redwoods in Northern California. And, since I have visited every US state, much of Canada, a little bit of Mexico and have been to New Zealand a couple of times, I could handle the limitations. Also, I assume people who live more than 200 miles from me could visit, or choose to move within my boundaries.

A round the world cruise is on my bucket list. Who wants to go with me?

So have I. Let's go!

I'd stay within 200 miles of home, and home is where the children are. Right now they're all within 20 miles of where I live, but if any of them moved away, I'm going to be making long visits. I have traveled the world, I am prior military, I've lived in Japan and Europe. It was fun when I was young, but now I have grandchildren, I want to be there for them.

you can always keep home in your heart.... I don't need to see the whole world but I don't mind finding places where I feel at home because home is where the heart is. I like the charming of the "Old Country". I am a Mediterranean Sucker. A Caribbean Fool. Sun, Beach, Quiet and Peaceful, Lady to wake me up with the Aroma of Coffee and her voice in my ear... that's home.

Well... travel the U.S.A. thats my bucket list.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.