Agnostic.com

8 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So... Entanglement....

I wish I fully understood that article. It seems the more that's discovered or hypothesised, the more there are new unanswered questions and problems to solve. It's a can of worms, or wiggly string theories.

I know what you mean. I don't completely understand it either.

Time and space are the same thing, As time goes on space is created. It is all relative my friend, relative

EMC2 Level 8 May 21, 2018

Will understanding Space Time make the electricity bill disappear?

It would be nice...

Truly fascinating article. Thank you for the post.

Spacetime describes the (mathematical) relationshup between space and time, related, to among other things, Einstein's general and special theories of relativity. As objects approach the speed of light, to an external observer, those objects appear to get shorter, time slows down for those objects, and they become more massive.

Excellent explanations of associated topics are provided by author Brian Greene in "The Elegant Universe" and "The Hidden Reality."

"The Elegant Universe" is on my some-day-I'll-get-around-to-buying-and-reading-it list.

I tried to read that article 3x and eventually my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I experienced a brief coma. If you're willing - can you dumb that down for me?

Not sure if I can do that. Let me think about it some more.

"The Elegant Universe" and "The Hidden Reality," both by astrophysicist Brian Greene.

To my understanding, "Spacetime" is the unit of measurement for the empty vastness of the interior of both Kent Hovind's and Ken Ham's head.

lol

Ken Ham annoys me pretty badly, and it's because of his troll arguments, and lack of proof for his claims. He represents a dead, unprovable belief system which is meant to keep people stupid.

Very well put. LOL

It's time the space in their heads was fitted with sound dampers, to reduce the hollow echoes reverberating from their mouths.

Thanks for the link... will take me awhile to get through it but I love reading these kinds of articles.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.