Agnostic.com

9 13

LINK Volcano turn on the sound

btroje 9 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Note that some of the trees in front of and around the fountains are 200 to 250 feet or so high. Those fountains are huge.

These video clips are such a mixture of human tragedy AND nature's power and beauty! The tragedy includes bureaucrats, decades ago, with greed in mind for entrepreneurs, subdividing these lands that are sitting directly above an extensive lava tube system that has been re-activated by today's volcanic events. So, in eventuality, sooner or later, when nature (Tutu Pele in this case) decides to do her dance, people are in the way and in such a collision of events - it's the people who get hurt. However, I've seen the perseverance and guts of many who live there (including a number of my friends) - and such bravery, valor and humanity exhibited in these kinds of situations are remarkable! (ku/I was there one day a week ago volunteering at Groundpoint Zero plus 1. People helping people was what I observed that day - and the spirit of the people was just tremendous. )

yes you really have to wonder about the ethics of people who let folks build there

Pretty amazing. Rivers of fire!

pretty awesome,

I love it, thanks.

😮 😮 😮 Gaia bleeds fire when angry

I suspect the volcano gawds need a highly placed sacrifice, surely that would save the island.
We shouldn't take any chances, right.
\_(:/)_/ ?

A sitting president should do it.

@GeorgeRocheleau ❤!!!!

Tremendous and terrifying!

Thats an ugly sound.... i hope i never hear it up close.

LOL I just sent the link to someone who plays with sounds so they could consider sampling it. haha

@Qualia. Lol... you could add it to a nightmare in a movie...ugh! Play this loud...
Watch "Sicario Soundtrack - The Beast" on YouTube

@BucketlistBob LOL He morphs & twists sounds after sampling them, then adds beats & layers. (I'd love to know how to do this)
He manages to employ hints of nature in post modern industrial techno. Some favorites of mine have bits of frogs, birds etc in them. I'd post it but doubt you'd like it, although it's very cool. 🙂
Movies are common fodder for sampling in today's music 🙂

@BucketlistBob eh what the heck, 3:30-4:00 you can hear the frogs very clearly

@Qualia ...... picture this... sitting in the forest and all if a sudden there is no sound. Or walking though the forest and you hear nothing.
Your sound tract: These sounds are awesome.... i would slow the beat though...just a little. The drums were getting on my nerves. Put them at a lower sound. Like at tbe end on this tract. This is spooky at the end.

@BucketlistBob sometimes youtube doesn't play nice w/the beats per minute. I've posted things before in a music group on here & was very disappointed how much faster it was than my vinyl or digital downloads. It was explained to me why that was, having to do with syncing between youtube & computer.

@BucketlistBob anyway this is a beloved melancholy tune I play when feeling down... or just chill. I love the kid who does this stuff. I hope he makes it big someday.

@BucketlistBob this genre is an acquired taste no doubt. A lot of the stuff I like reminds me of soundtrack music....

@Qualia. Hmmm.... didnt know that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86536
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.