Agnostic.com

9 4

This site is more facebook for non-beleivers than a dating site. Not complaining mind. This is better than facebook in my opinion

RobH86 7 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This site is great, but if it could get me laid, it would be awesome.

Dam right. We is a community. The hell wit bookface. And dat hannity fox peeps no likes me cause me no believe hey zues.

I concur.

I would agree, having been on two commercial dating sites so far, Our Time and Match. It seems to me so far that on this site the members are way more smart and savvy to scams and, therefore, would probably not be worth the effort of scammers who can find far more easy marks and bigger numbers of victims on the commercial dating sites.

I was on both-up to 20 scammers a day.

I think they are trying to build up more numbers before they do more development on the dating aspects of the stie. It sort of makes sense to work on functionality issues and other aspects until there are enough people to make the datign aspect worth developing more.

Still, in the meantime a Facebook for thinking people is nto a bad way to go until them.

I'm the troll. Just saying.

I am on Facebook to keep in touch with friends who live far away. I like this better so far.

Not a dating site, a community site.

If you want to connect with someone of the same sex or opposite sex you have the opportunity to message anyone, start a conversation and make a friend which could lead to more. We are a family here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.