Agnostic.com

8 0

How would you put "fun" back into fun-eral?

How do you put "fun" back into funeral? I had to go to a funeral today and it was no fun! I had to listen to all this, he is in heaven crap. Usually i just go to the viewing the night before, but I couldn't make it. This is one of my least favorite things in life. So I was thinking of ways to make funerals more fun. LIke have a "makeover" funeral where little kids get to give grandma a makeover or a "face-painting" funeral, how about a "dress-up" funeral where you select a clown outfit or cowboy outfit to put gramps in. Play "musical coffin" and play happy banjo music like musical chairs surrounding the coffin. Last person to sit gets a selfie with gramps! Any great ideas out there? "Surprise" funeral when someone gets run over by a bus. What are your ideas?

• 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 6 votes
ebdb 7 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tibetan sky burial, except that the loved ones of the deceased hand-feed bits of the body to the vultures. Like feeding ducks at the park, but more meaty

New Orleans jazz parade

Jeopardy Funeral! I love trivia!

Raffel tickets for free cremation or BOGO.

I have 3 ideas: 1. Have myself stuffed in a copulating position behind a stuffed bear. Spring load us both into a tomb. When I get dug up in a 3000 years I come shooting out with confetti and bang a gong on loudspeakers. (outta set science back 1000 years) 2. Cremated: have my ashes thrown into a vat at the Massengill factory-only way I'll catch up with my brother. 3. Before I die make a deal with a comedy shop, have all their comedians make up crap about me, the bluer the better, and deliver several side-splitting eulogies to my family and friends.

Have a closed coffin, play Pop Goes the Weasel, then have the deceased pop out of the coffin.

There was a biker movie back in the 60's where a member of a club died. They went to a church, broke in and took the dead guy out of the box for a beer and dope party. People sitting in his posed lap kissing and hugging him. Not a bad way to say good bye.

I was acquainted professionally with a gentleman that , along with his brother, stole his mother.s corpse from the mortuary and took her out joy riding while they drank and did meth

I have a plan for a powerful spring-loaded device to be installed in my coffin and a speaker in my chest so that, half way through the funeral service, my corpse suddenly emits a blood-curding shriek, leaps into the air and lands in among the mourners. That'll liven things up a bit.

Jnei Level 8 May 23, 2018

That is just hilarious!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88806
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.