Agnostic.com

11 6

Hehe. Never thought about that.

SilverDollarJedi 7 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Saw that the other day. Good one/

On a side note, I've always though to do the math on this. Like, how many extra sheep do you have to pack away to feed the lions? How many tons of hay are on that boat? Does Noah's family do ANYTHING besides try and run the biggest zoo ever. Are there even enough hours in the day?

Also, I don't think kangaroos can swim that far. I wonder how they made it to the ark.

and all this assuming the animals can all live in the same conditions and get on with each other. crazy

Yep, Noah's Ark is one of the most ridiculous stories in the Bible, and I never understand how otherwise functional adults manage to ignore just how ludicrous it is. It's willful ignorance of the facts.

The new explanation is that all the animals on the ark were placed in a form of criostasis during the journey and did not require space or food.

Yeah, also, that's not biblical. Let's try and keep our made up bullshit at least cannon.

LOL! Tell that to Ken Hamm. I think he's the one who came up with it.

Convenient, isn't it? Take the Bible literally until you have to explain away some plot hole.

Amazingly no one thinks to question and if you do then the answer is...God provides.

Betty Level 8 Dec 18, 2017

God of the gaps

cool. nice way to look at what is supposed to be true.

Noash ark... The first reported TARDIS.

It’s crazy how people believe the ark story could actually have happened. Not just the animal stuff, but the flood. They do not believe in science much though.

Seems legit to me...it was like a clown ark. Honk honk.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.