Agnostic.com

10 9

Are you paying attention to the signs on the road.

Even though school just let out.... don't forget the speed limit doesn't change. Plus if it says no free hand zone. Dont grab your coffee Till you get past the school. Not to mention.... the little children are riding there bicycles on the roads during the day...

BucketlistBob 8 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a parent of little ones trying to trust the world a little bit with their safety, thank you.

TonyW Level 4 May 26, 2018

Always.

Most people in Texas sure don't.

Everyone here drives very well (choke!), even the yankee transplants.

It comes and goes around here. The wild ass teenage boys with loud heavy trucks get crazy...

@BucketlistBob Redneck country.

I haven't seen a kid outside in the summer down here in 2 decades. ☺

I have a community park and swimming pool at the end of my street the a middle shool across from the park. We have lots of kids...

@BucketlistBob l barely remember what kids look like. ?

@Sticks48. Theyre mini me's...lol

@BucketlistBob. Bitty Bobs? ?

@Sticks48. Yeah!?

People drive like idiots in my city. I am always on the alert plus watching signage

Old habits.
Watch for the other one who isnt.
Speed limit/cruise control.
Check that lights are working.
Use turn signals.
Full. Stops.
....don't want to get pulled over - don't give them a reason to.

I am WAY too busy paying attention to the idiots who are not paying attention to the signs on the road. Houston!

I know Houston... wife's from there.

There's One On The Loose! Lol ????

Coldo Level 8 May 25, 2018

Yes, and stay off of that mobile device. Not only is it dangerous to use on the road, you can get a hefty fine!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90399
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.