Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Milo Yiannopoulos Interview | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

This is old, but i remember making it a special point to watch this show because of the massive amount of controversy and riots that were associated with milo. we expected some monster to show up, but he proved himself to be a shock jock not worthy of any of the overreaction that he gets. I appreciated Bill Maher for airing him. Bill Maher always said sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Kojaksmom 8 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am gay. I think Milo is a token gay of the right wing. Much like David Brock used to be, before he wrote the book "Blinded By The Right." The token gays on the right think they are liked and accepted, but they are just being conned into working against their own interests. If they come to realize the truth, as David Brock did, they find nobody on the right really liked them, but were just using them.

Most right wing gays I have met, have trust funds and don't have to actually work. They are simply right ring, because they think it is in their financial interest to be so.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.