Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK What makes a man attractive? Hint: Look at his limbs | Science | AAAS

There you go guys. Dress so your body appears to be in the proportion as described here.???

Women prefer a man with legs that are about half his height, according to previous research; scientists believe that is an evolutionary result of women wanting to choose only healthy men. Legs that are too short, for example, have been linked to type 2 diabetes. But other proportions, such as arm length to body height or whether the elbow and knee divide a limb in half, can also relate to a person’s health. Do they influence women’s views as well?

NotConvinced 7 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm.... I've always been with leggy guys, even if they were under 6 ft. I'm not a "height" snob though by any stretch.

I'm pretty bad with distances, so I use a tape measure. I've just never thought of measuring his arms or legs! ?

LOL!

I would think it's more about symmetry in general, and not just the limbs. Symmetry is important for most people when they look at someone in whether they deem them attractive, in general. Then you have to add their personality and social status etc. This is obviously a flawed "study".

I think I'm in the clear...

Well, when it comes to proportions, I've got plenty. More now than when I was younger.

Guess I need some modifications.

What I’ve long thought ‘makes a man look attractive’ is whatever the current commercial depiction of that happens to be … thus have long thought women were making some major mistakes..

Varn Level 8 May 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.