Agnostic.com

8 1

Thoughts?

hanahbanana 5 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm happy to share the following link with you

Isn't Cebu an especially difficult location to live as a non-theist? I know an old guy (American) who lives there and, from his description, the Catholic church runs everything. However, from what I've heard, I really like the Cebuan women. Apparently, they know how to have fun without letting the church ruin it. If Cebu weren't at the absolute far end of the earth, I would come there for a few months just to find a girlfriend.

Going into third grade I moved to another city and all my friends from my street did know I was moving. While my moving away might have been in the back of our minds we certainly didn't talk about it. I myself might've known that was the last time but they probably didn't or knew less than I did.

True enough.

That’s incredibly true

Not sure about that I mean at school yea but when I was little I moved around alot so not seeing the same friends, I was kinda used to.

Now is the youngest you'll ever be again.

...and prayers?

Duke Level 8 Dec 19, 2017

Hahahhaa

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9118
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.