Agnostic.com

5 2

Still watching?

Anybody still watch Saturday Night Live? I try to catch it when I can. Still remember the first time I saw it during the first season. ( I was in college. ) It was hilarious.

2Enjoy 4 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every time I happen to catch some of it I wonder it is still on the air, its so bad.

gater Level 7 May 27, 2018

Everytime it comes on. It's just wrapped up recently for the season. I'm never too old to get jokes in general and the ones created during THIS presidency are spot on.

The original first five years were golden. But aside from occasional periods of brilliance, nothing has lived up to that. Now it's just certain skits and characters that stand out (the "cold opening" political skits and celebrity parodies are still the best), but the rest tends to be mediocre.

The first few seasons are wonderful to watch even now. Great cast with excellent musical acts too.

Used to be better with chevy chase and rosanne rosanna danna...and eddie murphy. in the 'groove tube' days

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.