Agnostic.com

41 6

Where or when are you the most happy?

Stacey48 8 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I’m with my daughter and she’s playing around with abandon. At that point, I know I’ve done something right.

@Stacey48

That very short period in time on the weekend when I wake up, look at the clock, and realize I can go back to sleep without being late for anything...then I go back to sleep.

When I'm in the garden!

On a field in southern Indiana, with 300 of my favorite people, making music around a bonfire or at individual campsites. (I'm leaving for this event on Tuesday, and I can't wait to go on my annual hug collecting! SQUEEE!)

@Stacey48 It usually is. I'm well known in certain circles as a great hugger!

Riding down a quiet highway with the music turned up all the way.

I would say that this point in my life, right now, is the best and when I'm most happy. I tend to live in the moment. So right now is the best. 🙂

On stage playing music or having sex not on stage. There is a lot more of the former going on than the latter.

@Elusia8. ?

Around my offspring. I do love my kiddos. Even though they are grown adults, I love them to pieces and they make me happy when I’m around them.

it can be any time but soo can sadness

@Stacey48 I like it that way rather than set times

With friends and family i get along with

When I'm sitting in my recliner, drinking a glass of wine, reading comments on Agnostic! Duh.

With a great book and a cup of coffee!

Most happy... when it Dawn's on me I'm retired. I'm not out there sweating. I get paid to do nothing.

1. Playing with my dogs or working out with TRX, tunes cranked up high.

That moment when the plane touches down at my vacation destination and every awesome moment is still in front of me.

Sitting on a warm beach listening to the waves crashing.

When I'm feeling connected with others.

Over the years i have learned to be happy anywhere and the things that bring me happiness and please have drastically changed for me. I no longer get happy or excited about stupid flashy stuff. I usually feel the happiest after achieving a goal or finishing a project or task. I like to make things work again or make them better. The task could be something as simple as making your eyes roll inside your head in the bedroom or having a tractor fire up and operate after hours of working on it. Does not mater what the goal was i feel happy when i know i have completed what i set out to do.

When I awake each morning because it means I'm not dead yet!

I'm happy when I'm alone with my best friend, spending time with animals, or hiking in wooded areas. My best friend is almost like my soul mate, but with no attraction. We are so in tune with each other it's scary and I don't know what I'd do without her. I love animals, especially my cats. I like caring for them and learning to communicate with them through mimicking their behavior. I want to be a veterinarian who treats both domestic and wild cats. I want to show the world how these animals are not soulless or evil, so that they can have better lives. I love the feel and beauty of forests and mountains. The clear air helps my allergies and I love the experience in general.

I'm generally happiest during physical intimacy or when I'm able to forget that "I" exist, such as with total immersion gaming

When I'm surfing or paddle boarding

I am a real homebody. I am most comfortable in my basement.

@Stacey48 correct.

Usually every day, all the time.
Doesn't take much to amuse me these days.

In my bed, listening to music and reading or playing video games. No expectations no responsibility no people around and I can forget my problems for a while

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.