Agnostic.com

41 6

Where or when are you the most happy?

Stacey48 8 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the time! But even happier at Kraoke, or traveling in my RV with the furry ones.

@Stacey48 I wish.....

When I'm on the beach with my grandsons in ocean shores Washington

I am most happy either while I'm discussing some topic (normally scientific) with someone that can remain unemotional and objective or while I am trying out new foods (that's about as "adventurous" as I get.

When I lived in Phoenix, actually. Now I'm SIN (Stuck In Nebraska).

@Stacey48 Yeah, I now live in a village of about 600 people. After 10 PM everything is closed. The bar might be open... When I lived there I had dozens of friends that would come over reguarly. Now, just 2-3 that come over occasionally that I went to HS with. 😟

When I’m with my son or daughter... also close friends and family. I don’t currently near anyone I care about... may have to do something about that one day... ...soon.

Tomas Level 7 May 29, 2018

I'm a little too rational for some peoples liking but happiness/content is based on the state of flow. I can get there in many ways: driving for hours, hiking, hobby, cooing, etc...
[ted.com]
[daringtolivefully.com]

Dolly Sods just after the last snow of the season, and before the fair weather people show up. A campfire in front of me and the forest all around me.

@Stacey48
A bear covered place I used to go to to turn the world off and sit on a mountain.

@Stacey48
It is. It's a place in the East where you can still experience wilderness.

@ProudMerry
Go!!! Both are beautiful places!

@ProudMerry
You might also check out Cathedral state park if you decide to go.

When I am rock climbing with friends, post climbing at hot springs with drinks as well.

@Stacey48 it's a passion. I love the feeling of accomplishing a hard climb, the comradery and it keeps you in shape. Plus, you're never in a place that would be considered "ugly" when youre climbing.

When I lived in Eloy, Arizona.

MarkF Level 5 May 27, 2018

@Stacey48 Yes

As soon as the airplane takes off, and I leave Puerto Rico.
In King of Prussia, PA, or in Clermont, FL.

Either with my family...or sitting alone with a nice bottle of red wine and a good documentary.

Laughing hysterically with my daughter or a dear friend/loved one. I feel so alive and connected at those times.

Each morning when I wake up, stand on my deck looking out at the ocean, rain or shine, appreciating how fortunate I am. Reminds me of the truth which has guided my life since my early days: “Life is always beautiful if you know where to look.”

Happiness is playing computer crib, and when you win, applause, but when you lose, a chorus of voices empathetically says “awwwwwww.” “The genius is in the details.” - Einstein”

MY BLISS STATION: Living in an environment which can nurture my eclectic moods. Rock in the morning to get me going, whatever mix of everything during the day, classical and mellow in the evening, and meditative as I fall asleep. My environment has nurtured me for about 40 years, and except for a few speed bumps and sink holes along the way. But when I regained my balance, my bliss stations helped me save my emotional lives when they needed it most. We all need a sanctuary from time to time.

@Stacey48, thank you for your kind comment. My cup is always refillable. Lol

Doing Gods will and practicing procreationing ?

@Stacey48
OK! My will. Thought that woukd get your attention Lol

Cooking breakfast over a campfire near a remote body of water. It was more fun when there was someone who would be impressed by my campfire culinary capabilities.

JimG Level 8 June 2, 2018

In general on vacation, traveling somewhere i have never been. I remember a few years ago sitting inside a cafe atop capri sipping a fine white falinghina wine watching the yachts move between capri and naples.....i was amazingly happy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.