Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Stephen Fry Annihilates God - YouTube

This Gentleman is a Champion and was interviewed famously in Ireland about his Atheism.
He spoke so fluently and elegantly that I felt sure he was literally speaking on my behalf. Make your own mind up and tell me what you think...

Hitchens 8 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As others have said I've seen it before. Jeeves, oops, Fry is so good at making it obvious that a god is nothing more than a myth.

There is no harm watching again, to see him in action once more...
Thanks Fred.

I said a lot of this to myself as I left and became an agnostic.

I’ve heard this many times, Fry is fantastic.

He is such a gentle and magnificent human being isn't he? I'm sure you didn't mind watching it again. Thanks.

@Hitchens did not need to in order to coment but still did, he’s now fighting cancer.

@ArdentAtheist True, but no harm anyway.
Ref: Cancer. Yes he has prostrate cancer..but I'm hopeful that he will get through it..it is treatable if caught early.

@Hitchens pedantic point, 'cause I'm like that!. Fry is prostrate with Prostate cancer. (It's a matter of inclusion or exclusion of an "r". )

@Petter You do love words Peter...a noble love I must say.
You could outlive half the people you are addressing! Stay healthy anyway Peter..it would be a lot less colourful a site without you..

@Hitchens Thank you. I do not intend to let a mere affliction of incurable cancer cure me of pedantry. I shall deny it the pleasure for many years to come and continue to regale the site with unsolicited crap. 😉

@petter lol bah ha ha
that's it .. Laugh in the face of death and tickle the underbelly of wordplay! A toast to you... Here's to another 10 years of pedantry! ♾

@Hitchens I shall drink a toast to that fine comment. 🙂

I've seen this clip before but that's ok because I love Stephen Fry! He just nails it.

Hi Bee,
I thought it would have been seen already on the site but..I haven't really been here that long, and because it speaks to me..and I also love Fry..I just thought what the Hell.. I mean there are probably others that haven't seen it yet..new members etc so I ran with it. Hope you're not behaving yourself on your Trip by the way.

He did nail it though didn't He?

@Hitchens, stuff is repeated all the time, no problem, especially when it's good and yes new members probably haven't seen it.

So I am behaving myself but hope that changes soon. ? Lol

@BeeHappy
Excellent..be good..but if you can't be good..then be good at It! ??

@Hitchens, hahaha! I'll be the best! LOL!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.