Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Microfibers from our clothes are poisoning the oceans. - YouTube

We hear a lot about larger plastics but not so much about microfibers.
"Action Advocates for our Environment and Ecology"

BeeHappy 9 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's all very grim and depressing..when are the nice aliens going to come and put a ray-gun to our heads to force humans to clean up our act? ?????

Don't know. ??

@BeeHappy Not Friday I hope...taking the girls to see Star Wars Solo (didn't give them a choice)

@Hitchens Hahaha! Have fun! Need a review of it afterwards.

@BeeHappy ok will do...

Here we thought we were doing something for the planet. Buying FLEECE which is made from recycled plastic milk containers. Fleece degrades & the micro particles enter the water shed from our laundry rituals. I have fleece items, but I do not purchase them any longer.

Just about everything we do is detrimental to the planet.
We're the only species who can knowingly bring about our own extinction.

Lemmings marching off cliffs to their deaths ought to teach humans no animal is immune from error

@GreenAtheist Actually, that is a complete myth. Disney filmmakers staged that for a "documentary".

[adfg.alaska.gov]

The link is safe.

@KKGator human suicidal technology is no myth regardless of Ruuusssshhaaaaah Dingy Crazy LimpBOSS lies for burning toxic fossil fuels

@GreenAtheist That's definitely true, but most people just don't care. It's too inconvenient. Oh well, they might care eventually, but by then it'll be too late.

@KKGator true most people are religious and prEy they are saved from everything

This was a new one to me. Thanks for info.

just too many of us

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92673
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.