Agnostic.com

9 4

Did You Vote in 2016? Would you vote the same way today if you had a second chance?

How did you vote in 2016 and would you vote the same way today? It's anonymous, be honest.

• 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
TerriCity 7 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I voted for Jill, but we didn't have the options of write-ins the day I voted or it would have been Bernie.

It make me sick to vote for Hillary, and nothing on this earth could make me vote for her again.

I voted for Jill Stein , the Green party candidate , in the general election , after voting for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary . And as I don't believe that it actually impacted the outcome of the vote in any substantial way , I would do it again too .

Interesting, so far no Trump voter regretters.

I did a write in for the anime character Haruko Haruhara. Because I honestly think she could do a better job.

I actually voted for Bernie in the primaries. I am a Democrat. I hope Hillary doesn't run again. I like her but too many issues.

I don't see her getting in to run again.

In the primaries, i voted for Bernie Sanders, and would do so again. In the General election i voted for Hillary, because she was the better choice of the two major candidates.

Same here. Dems lost in their own primary, far as I could tell.

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie...

🙂

Voted.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92747
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.