Agnostic.com

19 4

Have you ever caught your parents having sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lets see, I was probably 12 and they were 40 when I was born and woke early one morning to use the toilet and my old man was doing the nasty to my moms in the kitchen. That is 50 years ago and still imprinted on my brain.

I never seen mine, but I did hear strange noises when I was 7 years old and I always thought he was tickling her or something lol.

I could have done but never wanted too ever. our bedrooms were our bedrooms period.

No but got a friend that found his mother vibrator and asked her about it in front of me... she said is for massage muscles when you getting old, won't work for us kids. Now, my kids knew often enough when mom and dad where wrestling.

Luckily No

Thankfully no lols

Unlike TrumpOLINI who stated he would date his daughter IF NOT HIS DAUGHTER because she is so hot......I have never "pussygrabbed" my 2 daughters and last diapered them before they aged 2 years. ...curiosity about family sex organs violates body sovereignty each person should be taught and respected. ...Slick Willie Bleigh Clinton and TrumpOLINI are the worst role models for US MALE CITIZENS of any age

Yes, when they were making me!

When I was very young and still hadn't gotten to sleep, I herd some of the sounds of it.

No, thank God!! Or thank door locks!! Lol

I’m trying really hard to forget about it. But thanks for bringing it up. So much for sleeping tonight.

Nope. Not my sister&brother in law either....I never spied on boars or bulls making pig or cow babies either. ....privacy = respect honor expected. ...

Nope. They divorced when I was about 5, so my exposure time was limited.

Well, not exactly ... I walked past their bedroom at 2-ish in the morning - on my way to the bathroom. I was about 8. I noticed a light on under their door , but all was quiet. I carefully and silently opened the door to check , and they were obviously in a post-coital snooze. I couldn't see much, except my Dad's rather nice butt , as he was on top. I stood there a minute just taking it all in, then closed the door and returned to bed - perhaps a bit more enlightened ...

69ing (I think) they covered up quick and I was only about 4. Scared them more than it did me.

Yes! I was 16 years old and just started driving. They sent me to get cheese for dinner and it didn't take me as long as they expected... apparently. Fairly awkward dinner...

No, and being raised Mormon, it's a wonder...

No. The only evidence I have that my parents ever had sex is myself and my three sisters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.