Agnostic.com

7 3

Forgiveness, a special offer

Gatovicolo 8 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not buy anything from door salesman, that includes religion.

I really like you guys...wish we could hang out somewhere ...

I haven't had a door knocker in years. That being said, I have in the last couple of weeks received unsolicited mail from people trying to convert me. Apparently, holy rollers in my area advocate buying mailing lists and doing it the lazy (and expensive) way.

Lol...let's not forget the easy chair next to Jesus and the remote control for the reality show The Ones In Hell.

Lol... I was a big money giver at one church... I quit them for lack of their respect for me and every week one of the members came to my house and wanted me to pray with them....no thanks! Assholes

What else is he selling? Immortality? Sainthood?

All for the low, low price of your critical thinking skills. And, as a special thank you, we'll throw in a set of Ginsu knives at no cost to you.*

<small>*Offer doesn't include shipping and handling fees.</small>

@MrLizard, that's where they get you.

And batteries ????

@CeciRosane60, they're sold separately. Or you can get a salvation adaptor for your car. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9375
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.