Agnostic.com

6 2

...just because we are agnostic does not mean we have to be jerks about all the doings around Christian. Wouldn't an evangelical agnostic (now there's a thought) be as obnoxious as an evangelical Christian?

texwood 5 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I absolutely agree extremists who force tgeir views onto others regardless of persuasion are pains.

You can't be evangelical about not knowing one way or the other... perhaps you meant evangelical atheist? In that case, I could name a few.

I agree with your point, but find better descriptors. evangelical agnostic is an oxymoronic phrase.

I've run into a few "evangelical agnostics" and they are what gives the rest of us a bad name. Not unlike their religious counterparts.

GwenC Level 7 Dec 20, 2017

Really? I've only run into the atheist types.

Usually they are newly into being a non believer and are wanting to argue with and try to convert everyone around them.

yep. I have yet to come across any agnostic like that.

Well... you know your right... why not!
To all my brothers and sisters that want to hang us.... I looked it up. It's possible...lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.