Agnostic.com

77 8

Do you find it offensive when theist think without a belief in god/gods, it’s impossible to have morality?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

77 comments (76 - 77)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not at all, others will always think differently to us ?

I think honestly many of those folks haven't really thought about it, but are just parroting something they heard from their clergy or something. I've had conversations with some devout people who were surprised to find I'm atheist. I like to think they change their thinking after realizing I'm nice, ethical and moral, without a belief in god/s. I do feel that as more of us nice atheists come out and create awareness, that myth about atheists being evil will evaporate.

You nailed it there. So few people are introspective enough to examine what they believe and why. Its so easy just to go with whatever they heard from the pulpit without any analysis. Thinking is hard! Religion is easy - they actually encourage you not to question or think. Its paradise for the lazy brains.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:94301
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.