Agnostic.com

10 2

Has the 'elastic waist band' affected your life?

Do suspenders have a supporting role to play?

atheist 8 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I only wear belts. I have some shorts which fit snugly and don't really need a belt. When I hit 80 I'll try suspenders.

I am so small that it doesn't even stretch. I'm really not a feature I need in my pants. LOL

The elastic waist band it ok, but I was only wearing those for a long time and I did not notice that my waist was getting bigger until one day I went to put on a pair of normal shorts and they did not fit! I had grown from a 34" waist to almost a 40" without noticing. I am back down to a 34" and I only wear the elastic waist bands when working out. Other wise I keep normal shorts and pants so I can better judge myself if I start to get bigger again...

Will said suspenders subsequently hold you up on a date night, when you wished to be let down?

@atheist You've worn both, have you? 😉 😉

I've come to appreciate its forgiveness.

Yes, it's kept my pants up.

Wearing a belt + suspenders is a way of approaching life for some.

cava Level 7 May 30, 2018

@atheist I was a banker for 15 years....we lent money with secure belts and suspenders.

Yes, one time l was putting a pair of panti.......maybe l shouldn't go there. ?

@atheist More sales for duct tape?

I've never heard any of their music.

Yeah that little mother was digging into my waist this morning

@atheist nah the band on my boxers

@atheist
Nature made the best elastic. I stretch without help.

@atheist I do somewhat, but this was a couple hours after I was at work

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:94584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.