Agnostic.com

6 1

Why the views?

I'm noticing that I've been getting a SHIT ton of profile views and I can't explain it. So, I've narrowed it down to three things....either I'm a hot motherfucker (especially to guys, it seems), I'm a total wacko who pisses a lot of people off, or the Russians have honed in on me.

Since I'm not one who guesses I know all the answers, I've opened up to a poll.

• 4 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
Clauddvon 7 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve never seen you, bruh, and I’m one to avoid doing what everyone else is, so yeah I’ll just move along.

You do you, bruh.

I have no idea WTF you are, and I have no interest in looking at your profile. So, once again, I'm the rebel. LOL

You'll look. Everyone does eventually.

The guy on the right is hunky

He's world champion MMA fighter - Royce Gracie

@Clauddvon

Oh! Right. (I wasn't expecting a date anyway...)

I've noticed a few other posts similar to this one.
I haven't looked to see how many people have viewed my profile.
There isn't much there to view anyway.
I don't even understand why I should care who has looked.
The whole thing is perplexing.

Lol...well...you are rather attractive!

You're a looker yourself! 😉

Your profile lists your responses to other posts. ( don't know if it can be disabled)
It's a quick way for someone to see what else you have to say for yourself, if they are so inclined.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:94777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.