Agnostic.com

5 1

Should I go to my shop Christmass lunch?

I have been going to this when I was working. They let retired guys go first. I always wondered what it would feel like being a retired guy. being looked at by the other working guys. Should i go and enjoy being first and retired?

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would say YES. Most definitely. It is a holiday. You don't have to be religious to enjoy the holiday and parties and good company etc. And hopefully good food.

NZVee Level 4 Dec 21, 2017

Your fortunate that you worked with people you liked .

One didn't come.

It's free food.... lol.... The way I see it is a human right is to believe whatever the hell they want to believe..... or not. It's out of courtesy that we shouldn't shove our beliefs down everybody's throat. Joining our Theist friends on whatever holiday they choose to observe can be educational and fun.... Christians have their Christmas, ok... I absolutely love a good commercial xmas.... a day off where we can all get together to eat, drink, be merry..... Cool sounds like fun to me. No reason to be anti-social.

Well.... no hits...ok. I went and had a blast. Talked with all the guys that showed up. Thanked all the supervisors I worked for.. sucking ass...lol. I'm glad I did.

oh hell yes. you worked a lot of years for that honor

Well alrighty. It was a blast...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.