Agnostic.com

4 0

Do you agree with me that we are mere functions of the multiverse not here to be the thinking, feeling and behaving part of it and that we must continue to keep an eye on religious so-called scolars who are abusing modern principles of physics to plug their ignorance on those more ignorant than they who believe religious nonsense?
And no, there is no marriage between religion and science. If there is science must ask for immediate divorce and put an infinite restraining order on religion to stay away.

RayVillarreal 2 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I follow what you are saying, and if so, I agree all other living things are a natural part of our reality. I often feel I would just like to melt back into that, just exist and live the the world as it is. Sadly human society does not permit this, I have tried.

Religion definitely has held back advances in science simply because it allows people to be satisfied in not understanding .As I am sure you are aware of the God of the Gaps idea which I find explains this perfectly.

I think I agree but am not sure what you mean about the thinking, feeling, and behaving. I'm like 99% sure the ongoing now is not serving a purpose so those thinking and feeling things would just be abilities we have and by chance just came to be.

The very best observatories in all of history, were...and are...supported by religion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.