Agnostic.com

32 8

Anybody else out there who is owned by a critter?

I'm not my dog's owner; he owns me. Anyone else in a similar circumstance?

tioteo 8 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are 3 chihuahuas that think I am an adorable substitute for brother in law that died on November. I gonna break their hearts when I leave. I been around many but I had never been Primary Owner of Anything Alive.

Aye, I'm owned by this cat:

I'm "staff" to two cats. The dog and I are constantly reminded of our status in the pack by these two.

No, as much as I love animals, I don't want to be tied down by owning one. My son recently put down his dog, and she and I were very close 😟 I'm lonely at times living alone, but hope to find human companionship, lol.

I don't own any of my family or vice versa. One of my dependents is much furrier than the others.

I'm owned by a 14 year old mutt, and a large 4 year old German Shepherd. Both rescues.

Somewhat, I have a German Sheperd that belonged to my ex-girlfriends father. Her name is Avery and she's very particular about people. She especially hates men and it took years for her to warm up to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.