Agnostic.com

13 2

A man, his underwear, swim shorts and shoes....

How many articles of clothing (and shoes) should a man be allowed to leave at a woman's house before she "expects" him to call in the next day or two after leaving her place? Just fyi, shoes were left on Friday, underwear and bathing suit on Monday. [I'm asking for a friend, she says he's acting like a childish PRICK and he can come get his stuff (pictured below) any time he wants!]

FallenAngel63 5 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't laugh at this. It seems like subconsciously he wants more than a fling... Or maybe not.

Tell him that you wouldn’t have bothered letting him know he left his swim suit, underwear and icky shoes , since they were nasty anyway, but you noticed his Cuff links on your nightstand and since they look expensive, you figured he could grab his other crap as well, but then, say Oops, sorry ... the cuff links weren’t his!

Listen to your friend. ☺

Either the goodwill or burn it.

Drop them at the good will store.

He should be able to leave exactly 43 articles of clothing at her place before she should expect an obligatory call but then only of 14 minuets in duration...it is right there in the damn contract, if you would only read it.

I don't need the underwear and swimsuit, but I do need my shoes back. Sorry I didn't call. I, um, lost your number. Yeah. That's it.

I am size 12 but not my type of shoes. I got like 10 swimming trunks with me in Maryland, Retired, they are obligatory. The woman once became my wife, broke with me as a GF and left some nice expensive shoes, First visitor to my place that fitted them, walk out with them. She came for them 30 days later. I simply said.... "you were not here and looked good on her. I never expected to see you again." She still married me. Me giving her the house on the divorce made up for the shoes I reckon. Your friend has work to do.

Hilarious!! The friend is me....

@FallenAngel63 I knew or assumed that but every now and then I do may post someone I know dilema. My ex GF has in her basement 2 things belonging to me... a Solfeo book over 50 years old and a plastic model unassembled of a WW2 battleship. We did lived together in her other house.

@iamjc Was not interested in holding to property while being a gipsy... I left her the house so the three children can have something to fight for and about. I give my things away to my kids... they can have my money now or when I die, they prefer now, So I see now what they do with my money instead of dying and having no idea.

Maybe he expects you to clean his clothes?

Had heard this on a news report when I was living in California. This robber broke into this 75 year old lady's home. He was attempting to rape her she grabbed his penis and testicles and would not let go. She led the assailant to the phone where he had no choice but to call 911 then she dragged him out of the house and around the yard until police came.

I heard the audio 911 call for this lady in a sexual assault response course. Priceless.

Those clothing items look like a Fuck Boy Starter Kit. Burn the rags and bury them where no one can purchase them again

A Fuck Boy starter kit? Too funny ....

Last Friday and this Monday? Yeah if ya don’t hear from him by tomorrow tryin to make plans for the weekend I’d prob toss his stuff.

Exactly!

Money is all I can think of?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95895
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.