Agnostic.com

30 6

Do you have a book collection?

Do you have a book collection, and if so what are some of your favorite titles in your collection? If you are feeling very wordy you could tell me what you like about them.

CliffordStone 4 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to have a very small library. My problem with books is that I am very rough on them so I would have blank spaces from books I destroyed by devouring them. I am heavy into Fantasy. Some authors were Stephen R. Donaldson, Jim Butcher, Anne McCaffrey, Margarite Weis and Tracy Hickman, Terry Goodkind, Terry Brooks, and others. Sadly I no longer have my library. I have electronic replacements of a lot of the books but it just isn't the same as having a nice smelling book to leaf through.

Atecc Level 4 Nov 20, 2018

Yes. I have every book written by Robert E Heinlein, J.R.R. Tolkien, Julian May, Ian Banks and a few other authors. I also like Nancy Kress, so everytime she comes out with a new book, I buy a hard copy.

The long walk to freedom

I have started thinning it out. I do keep a few authors. Cormac mcCarthy, Dan Simmons, Henning Mankell and a few others. In my family we tend to pass our books around.

I'm a terrible bookworm. I love books but I've moved often and have to reduce almost every time. Too much to lug around. I'm a huge fan of classical literature. Anything written before 1900 basically and many written since. Too many to name.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96569
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.