Agnostic.com

28 3

Would you contact a person with this bio?

Ok..my life is fab ..but would like a partner ..whose life is also great. Otherwise please don't contact me as I'm not interested in lost souls who need to be rescued ! Sounds harsh but this ain't no dress rehersal and I'm genuinely grateful for my wonderful life and don't want to let someone in who isn't already in same space.

• 11 votes
  • 43 votes
Rugglesby 8 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is there a vote here or are you just creating a dating pool? (I'm WAY out because I have mega metal show of baggage...but that's okay.)

There is a vote button, it is from an actual female profile on a dating site. I assume some guys have similar, my concern would also be that is you are going along fine in a relationship with this person, and you hit a tough spot n life, they would be gone.

With all my baggage I'm out.

On that alone, no I would not. It gives only a minute fraction of what the person may be like, their values, their interests, their quirks, et cetera.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97798
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.