Agnostic.com

4 2

Speaking in memes?

Is this what it's come down to? Something fished for on the Internet that may express or provide an affirmation of something that you've thought?

Create your own memes with more than a sentence. The complexity of someone's feelings about spirituality, politics or any subject, cannot be expressed in a meme although I've made some good ones.

rabbibubba 5 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Memes have there place and I use them but one of the reasons I keep visiting this website is because you can write a paragraph and others will actually read and comment on it. I am particularly concerned about memes, true and false, being used for propaganda. Punchlines into the psyche of the electorate with no real discussion or debate.

Is tHiS wHat iT's CoMe dOwN To? (JUST KIDDING! I couldn't resist.)

Duke Level 8 Dec 22, 2017

I'm a meme maker/collector.

‘A picture’s worth’ ...how many words..? I admit, they grab me. And with regard to facebook, it doesn't appear a platform for serious discussion - like this one 🙂

Varn Level 8 Dec 22, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.