Agnostic.com

10 14

LINK Officer says black, female lawmaker doesn't 'look like a legislator'

Because black females don't look like legislators? Really? People aren't even pretending not to be racists anymore, are they?

OpposingOpposum 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So I'm having a conversation about the new neighbors. One woman says "He doesn't look American." So being the instigator that I am, I said "What does an American look like?" "Oh you know what I mean" was her reply. =0{

Wow

Racist misogynistic idiots

They are racists showing their judgement and hate. How about training vs racism for law enforcement as a requirement?

wow

maybe those guys need to know who their legislators are. Gagging on the racism

There are people openly running for political office - self declared white supremecists, under the Republican ticket, and getting a large vote.

I don't know what it is but a lot of civilians that wear uniforms and carry guns...... no wait, I do know what it is...... systemic racism. certainly by no means is every law officer a racist. on the other hand, there are plenty who are. America has had a chronic illness since its birth.

Really?? I'm sure that Condi Rice looks legit to this officer. Gawd, I hate stupid people!

That's what happens when you put a racist in charge. It makes the other racists think they are safe to be publicly racist again. They are not. Don't feel safe racists. We're coming for you next. First religion, then racists. That's the plan. Both at once would be nice though. I bet once religion is gone, racism will drop off dramatically.

Let's do them together to save the planet.

trumpie has unleased the worst among the population who now think this ok.Let,s hope we can return these bigots to their boxes for good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:98697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.