Agnostic.com

3 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Heard Chuck Grassley say that. Getting real this investigation. Something is going down soon.

Well duuuuuhhhhhh

I think it's pretty plain to see that Trump, nor his counselors have actually read the constitution, less alone any of the histories of legislation on how to be a President or even a civil servant. This narcissist wants to be a dictator. He thinks he is an emperor or a King. He apparently never learned that our country was founded on the principle that no leader is above the law.

I wondered what on earth made him say that - sometimes I think he just wants to be mainline in the news and says things for no other reason than to be outrageous

@HeraTera He bragged to a focus group several years before his run for president that he knew how to get and keep free publicity, how to manipulate the press into covering him constantly. He also said in his book, The Art of the Deal, that if you repeat a lie often enough people start to believe it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:99393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.