Agnostic.com
9 19

This is Professor Morris Plumpkin. He has been on a diet since becoming a member of my home. But, 20 lbs was not healthy... despite what Morris may think. He is now a trim 16 lbs.

Sonja44 7 Aug 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This story reminds me of Earl Gray. Earl is a cat that was up for adoption at Simply Cats. He was a beautiful male gray cat, but way overweight. We had him on a special diet to lose weight. Somebody adopted him a few days ago, but they promised to keep him on a diet until had gets down to normal weight. He's a very friendly and loving cat, so I hope this will work out.

Spudgun Level 7 Aug 8, 2020

There is still a glare of reproach in his eyes - "where are my treats you sadist you!"

Sweet kitty

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 7, 2020

Very cute

Sweet.

freeofgod Level 8 Aug 7, 2020

He still looks quite happy.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 7, 2020

Miss Xena says hello!

Hello Miss Xena, you are very pretty.

Shes beautiful!

Morris is cute and looks like a friendly cat. it's not his fault that he thought he needed to be fed four times a day.

His previous person free fed him mostly treats.

@Sonja44 Oh, oh... That does not sound like a responsible cat guardian..

I feed Gideon four times a day, but small servings. Two wet food, one treats, and one dry food. He eats everything.

@TomMcGiverin to be fair... Morris's previous person was very ill and ended up passing away... which is how he came to be mine.

I am in love with this guy!! He is adorable!! I have a ginger, she weighs about 10 pounds, so Morris must be a load of love!

That's a great description! He is a load of love!

I have heard gingers are the most friendly cats.

@TomMcGiverin My ginger is not uber friendly unless she knows you. She is loving but reserved. She is not a big cuddler. She seems to adore my ginger grandson, unless he gets too close to fast, but then again he isn't here often.

@TomMcGiverin Morris is Super friendly and just a sweetheart. I've never had a male cat before. My previous cats have been torties. But, I have a soft spot for a big lug.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 9,000 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLunar cat eclipse?

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverNew Starbucks Barista

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApproximately 500,000 cats served on both sides of the trenches on the western front.

Posted by AppleriverThis kitty hates Mondays as much as I do

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning selfie...

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Just 1 more treat Ma!

Posted by snytiger6That moment when you realize ...

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #evidence #DonaldTrump #community #atheism #youtube #society #children #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,533Top