Agnostic.com
7 16

Christmas Trees are made for kitties.

EyesThatSmile 8 Dec 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Especially if they can be decorated with small baubles of catnip.

Petter Level 9 Dec 11, 2020

I solved the problem a couple of years ago. I haven't bothered to put up a tree since my wife died. With only me in the house, why bother?

Spudgun Level 7 Dec 9, 2020

Fat overfed underexercised cats if they can't jump that high.

Cat proof? Are you new to cats? lol They find a way into EVERYTHING! I had one once type a message on FB to a friend. It was something along the lines of "aioshdgfuWUIO[UAGVUORG". He thought I was arguing with him. He replied. More words of wisdom from my end "asfohbaoebhoaenb" or whatever. I got another reply. When I woke up I was like WTF, then laughed my hull off! Too bad they couldn't break something I don't care about. Like the vault at the bank. lol They could do it if they wanted!

Cats are amazing creatures! I've said this before, but I like ANY cat more than most humans. Even the one that had a bad mental condition and would attack anything (including itself) violently from time to time. No joke. I warned the vet. He didn't believe me. But the guardian was going to uthanize her, and I told myself I would give her a good home. She had one until the day she died. She got outside and was probably attacked by a badger.

My brother had a cat like that but I think that he mistreated it.

@FrayedBear I already knew that had to be the case. Cats just don't act like that. I found out later that his grandson threw him across the room once. Don't know what else he did. With a cat like that, that already has trauma, you do something like that, you are just making it exponentially worse!

So far I've been so lucky when Kimbo eyed the tree I told him no very firmly and he just walked away. I do not intend to ever let him in the living room unsupervised until the tree is down.

My tree is on a table but the tables right next to the sofa so it would be no problem for him to take a leap and get to it.

Lorajay Level 9 Dec 8, 2020

Very pretty!

Or when the kitties are the tree....

Yeah, that first tree ain't cat proof, at least not for my idiots. That is a tiny hop, and they would try it as long as it takes to knock it down.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 9,034 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top