Agnostic.com
4 6

LINK Truck Driver Breaks Down In Tears After Meeting His Lost Travel Buddy-Cat After 5 Months Of Searching – Pulla World

In Matthew’s 18-wheeler, along with his human Matthew B., he rode through America.
The two love each other and have been almost inseparable for years, but the tragedy hit last July; when Matthew was stopping at a Springfield, Ohio, truck stop, Ashes unintentionally got out of the truck and died For his friend and travel partner, Matthew looked high and low, but to no avail. Ashes left without a trace, a long way away from home.

When he learned that he had to begin the trip without Ashes, Matthew was distraught. He eventually drove off, but he plotted his routes for the next few months so that he would come back to the same location he missed Ashes repeatedly and be able to search for him.

Ashes was doing his best by keeping himself alive, though Matthew was holding out hope of finding Ashes again.

For months, when a lady, Kimberley T., spotted a scrawny looking cat in the bushes, the cold and starving kitty scraped b

Kimberley gave the name “Smokey” to the cold and malnourished kitty and took him to the Lollypop Farm animal rescue association in Newport, New York.

Five months after the Ashes disappearance, when Matthew received the message, he couldn’t believe it. For the last time, he rearranged the road and left for New York, where Ashes are waiting for him.

Matthew could not keep the tears from his eyes when they eventually reunited, and Ashes was overjoyed at finally seeing his cat-dad again.

Matthew’s and Ashes’ happy ending highlights the value of our fur-babies being microchipped.

This is a microchip—without it, I would never have gotten it back. His life was spared by the woman who found him, but the microchip took him home: Matthew told Lollypop Farm.

Now, Ashes and Matthew are finally where, together and on the lane, they belong. Never again can nothing separate the couple.

(Follow link for photos)

snytiger6 9 Feb 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have just come home from sitting, 450 klms away, 2 cats & 2 dogs for 16 days. For the first time in 18 months of sitting an owner made me think that she really cared about her animals & was not just thinking of saving kennel fees. But perhaps my view was simply created by the bond the animals created with me.

FrayedBear Level 9 Feb 26, 2021

my 2 cats are microchipped and all kitties we adopt out from Kittyland are too

Susieq Level 7 Feb 25, 2021

Not a terribly well written story, but a nice ending.

Spudgun Level 7 Feb 25, 2021

Yeah, I noticed the poor writing too. However it seems websites devoted to cats don't always have good editors.

In your first paragraph it says that Ashes died.
What did you mean to say there? It seems to be a typo.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Feb 24, 2021

The typo was copied and pasted from the website. I noticed it too. I thought it meant he thought Ashes was dead at one point.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 9,041 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,539Top