Agnostic.com
7 14

This little contraption took me at least an hour to put together. Kimbo is enjoying it but I'm not sure how long it will survive him.

Lorajay 9 Aug 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is it - cardboard?

What's wrong with a packing box? Cost nothing at the Supermarket and give hours of claw ripping pleasure, hide and seek, swat the scratched noise on the outside from under the flap & chase the light shone on the side. Even better if smeared with catnip!

FrayedBear Level 9 Aug 11, 2021

He eats the packing boxes especially the glue tape. If I take off the glue tape . It's soon becomes a flat piece of cardboard.

@Lorajay I recently saw a sort of castle that someone had built by cutting slits in the cardboard to allow other sheets to slide down and hold in place to create about a 3 foot high structure. The cat was not impressed and had not laid a claw on it!
Do you know what the glue contains?

@FrayedBear I haven't a clue about what is made from

@Lorajay does your toy cathouse feel cardboard weight & texture or is it heavier compressed strawboard or chipboard?
My cat used to simply claw cardboard boxes.

@FrayedBear it is cardboard with a slick finished paper glued to the outside.

@Lorajay Look for boxes that will simply hold together when folded or can be sewn together with string. Presumably your cat doesnt eat the printing on the kennel?

My daughter got one for her 3 kittens and they’re destroying it so I guess that means they like it

Susieq Level 7 Aug 11, 2021

Kitty looks pleased.

Nice house, does it have A/C?

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 11, 2021

It does have cross ventilation.

I find it more interesting to give the impression of a box and let the cats imagination do the rest.

I'm new to cat ownership I had no idea they would do that. Mine keeps eating the glue tape on regular boxes I put out for him and I was worried it might not be very good for him.

@Lorajay . When you catch him sniffing the glue, then it's time for outside help.

Nice.

Ray13 Level 8 Aug 11, 2021

Looks comfy.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 9,035 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,539Top