Agnostic.com
1 3

The loving gaze is a giveaway.

Killtheskyfairy 9 Sep 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My dog was only happy when he was with people. My cats hardly acknowledge when I'm home, unless they are hungry. When they're hungry they're stuck to me like glue, and i just realized I need to fill up their food bowl again.

Wow! Mine meet me at the door, follow from room to room and just generally have to be within eyesight. My Xena will piteously cry at the bathroom door if I shut it with her on outside. She wants to lie at my feet when I’m peeing. I don’t know why..

@Killtheskyfairy That is funny. My Xena graces me with her presence from time to time, though she is the more bonded to me of my two. They would prefer that I not shut doors, and generally I'm happy to allow them to come and go, unless I'm in the sewing room. There are too many dangerous things for them in the sewing room. One of them will eat the thread. When I'm in the sewing room they will sit outside the door, but after I come out they will then go do their own things again. They want me available. Silly girls.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 9,045 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,545Top