Agnostic.com
8 0

Why Are So Many Non Believers Crude?

Older, Mature NB appear less crude.

alon 6 Nov 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We've been persecuted, killed, eliminated, scapegoated...too long.

Let me give you a couple of un-crude responses;

Robecology Level 9 Nov 26, 2019

Both quotes great...thanks for posting them.

Crude or rude I would guess all depends on your perspective. As for myself, I can be what some think as crude, because of my dirty mind and sense of humor, but I am never rude to people unless pushed to it from their rudeness. Non of this has anything to do with my beliefs in god or not.

For example?

Geoffrey51 Level 8 Nov 26, 2019

Just average

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 26, 2019

Are they any cruder than the population in general? I doubt it...but I’m glad you think the older we are the less crude we are, with that I would concur. I believe this applies equally to believers and non believers however.

The general population does not participate on this forum, Supposedly just NB

There are crude people of all types... It's not a unique trait of non believers

Good question. I think they are just fed up with daily facing the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Heraclitus Level 8 Nov 26, 2019

That's a strange reply.

@alon It's from Hamlet, Act III, Scene 1, his To Be or Not To Be soliloquy.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 191 More

Posted by johnnyrobishWell, somebody had to do it!

Posted by WalterGreensTo every one out there!

Posted by LenHazell53Well would you look at that, and who posted it

Posted by Mike-IMAOpinions base on facts and evidence can change the world.

Posted by ChrisAineWhere is everybody? Don't tell me y'all caught up with Xmas festivities. Anyway Merry Christmas free thinkers. May you get a kiss under the mistletoe..😊

Posted by ScribblerWhy is everyone leaving?

Posted by AryabratIsn't this the most logical and simplistic way to dismiss a fictitious superpower/hero? Or is there anymore way?

Posted by AvaBunWhat are your thoughts?

Posted by terenaskawsHow passionate are you in creating?

Posted by SpinlieselToday, in 1872, the last Indian war east of the Mississippi ended with the capture of Black Hawk.

Posted by SlarsAnother throw back from my orange years.. mad to think they essentially just paid us to play with big toys all day fun job...

Posted by AnabuceriasPhoto is worth 1000 words.

Posted by bobwjrThat's this group

Posted by TourirstMIA: Missing in Administration. I have posted this, twice and of course, it slides under the radar, understandably as Admin has left the building for good?

Posted by LorajayThis is a wonderful way to live as long as you take care of the necessities of providing for food and shelter first.

Posted by phxbillceeCongratulations, @Marionville on reaching Level 10!!!

• Top tags#god #hello #religion #world #video #religious #reason #atheism #hope #friends #truth #money #Atheist #humans #children #DonaldTrump #belief #Bible #laws #death #society #earth #church #faith #animals #agnostic #book #hell #fear #existence #government #Christian #philosophy #kids #freedom #evidence #beliefs #youtube #movies #freethinker #created #soul #religions #spirit #evil #sex #pray #Jesus #believer #Present ...

Members 2,650Top