Agnostic.com
3 5

For those of you who use Facebook have you ever noticed how, when you load some photos for a post that they somehow select a photo to crop to make a banner for the resulting album? I discovered this by searching my photos under albums and discovering all such batches of photos I'd loaded resulted in albums and that each one had a a banner over the top. I was struck by how interesting some of them were. So here are a half dozen photos which were inspired by their banner choices. What I did was go back to the original photo and make my own crop to please myself but as inspired by their's.

Obviously, I shoot a lot of photos of my garden but I suspect the subject matter wouldn't matter. I notice they seem to choose photos taken early morning or early evening when the light is more interesting. If anyone else would like to try it, perhaps you could post some here in a reply? Here are six of mine:

MarkWD 7 June 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have tons of albums on FB. It always seems they use the 1st photo when I make the album.

Heidi68 Level 8 June 19, 2020

Boy you'd think I'd have noticed that. Going back to check!

You're right! They're all from the first photo. I guess it was just the novelty of seeing a thin strip from a wider view which I found intriguing.

I load quite a few on fb but never bother with what they are doing with their bs. I must ignore it pretty good though....lol

I guess I haven't loaded more than one or two pictures at once since I started FB.

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 5,329 More

Posted by FernappleThe little woodland garden, is a symphony of blue, purple and white now. Hyacinth, Honesty, and Ornithogalum.

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,514Top