Agnostic.com
7 15

One day lily peeking through the asparagus snuggled up against that pear tree, the other over by the river fence. One of my favorite flowers since childhood.

HerbertNewsam 6 June 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Asparagus can be really beautiful when bolting.

JackPedigo Level 9 June 23, 2020

Daylilies have always been my favorites, too.

Lavergne Level 8 June 23, 2020

Wow!

The "show" starts around mid May - the Stella D'Oros bloom first and then it comes in waves of color - orange, peach, bi-colors - then the reds and burgundies and I have a variety of bi-colored orange that blooms last and is a big double flower that is very showy. I can't imagine having a garden that wasn't full of daylilies..... 🙂

Nice

Pretty

bobwjr Level 10 June 23, 2020

Yes!

Sweet.

freeofgod Level 8 June 22, 2020

They are sweet. Have you tasted their nectar?

@HerbertNewsam Of course. I'm a big daylily fan.

Oooh, I love that color! She's beautiful.

Lauren Level 8 June 22, 2020

Thank you.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 34

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top