Agnostic.com
3 12

Hi ya fellow gardeners, hows the hoe day going? It going on about 5 years i got rid of the lawn completely. When i got here this yard was in shambles. I saved every little piece of junk. Mostly glass shards. Any glass that is 1/8" in size get in the bucket. I like barefoot in the dirt..
This lil hand fill is typical of 30 minutes of hoeing and raking. The yard has been getting cleaned up... 🙂

HerbertNewsam 6 June 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for you, I had a similar situation, and the work is worth it!

I’ll bet you don’t have dogs doing what dogs do do out there.

MarkWD Level 7 June 26, 2020

Oh yes i do, Lizzy is a Brittany Spaniel. I just don't go bare foot in the ground covers or in the compost area..lol

@HerbertNewsam That is one high energy breed of dog. Mine are too, but in my case it is largely aspirational that I'll be active enough for them. My knee replacement was scheduled for April but got postponed and still has not been rescheduled. So I'm doing reclined exercise biike, pilates and minimal walking. Luckily my younger one can get enough from the ball and chucker with me seated and the older on already got her blown out knee replaced and the little bit she should do more often is no problem.

@MarkWD i am sitting waiting to be able to get a cancer spot off my face by my left eye. Had to cancel several of them. Ugh

Good work!

Edgeward Level 6 June 26, 2020

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top