Agnostic.com
7 10

I posted 2 weeks ago i was going to cut the comfrey back. I did last week and they grow fast...
The 5 cannabis girls are doing great...

HerbertNewsam 6 June 27
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

many never seen the cannabis ok here. The round bushes right there...

Fooled me. Not the shape I was looking for.

@MarkWD yeah most are familiar with the xmas tree look. To get them this way takes lots of topping but it keeps them shorter, but will be very bushy.

0

Which are the cannabis?

MarkWD Level 7 June 27, 2020
1

The answer to the question, how do you keep the weeds down. I have just over an acre here in an L shape bordered on the west by the South Yamhill river
I do not like lots of chemicals, and the lawn took to many different types to keep nice. I like dirt.
I hoe. I hoe little weeds before they get big weeds. Yes i killed off the lawn with weed killer about 5 years ago. The amount of rains here keep things flushed. And been hoeing since.
I hoe everyday i can at least 30 minutes. It is a great exercise and feeling of accomplishments. Actually becomes a "zen" state if one allows it.
Here's some pics of my targets.

Nice, thanks.

1

Looks good. How do you weed control all that area?

Here is a better pic of the five. I am allowed 6 in flower and these are still veg of course.

Sorry i meant this for another but enjoy..🙂

1

Nice work. I can't spot the cannabis.

freeofgod Level 8 June 27, 2020

this better

@HerbertNewsam Nice. I was looking for the eight feet tall kind we grow in KY. Even though we're not supposed to 😉

@freeofgod these are just getting started with 2 full months of growing yet to do. they will be big bushes. 😉

@HerbertNewsam They will be awesome in eight more weeks. They are awesome now.

@freeofgod don't ya just hate our antiquated legal system controlled by big money industries. And i say that as i, my sons, daughter + husband are trying to put together a niche product in the cannabis cloning market. We hope to be a new startup that wants changes that allow more sustainability with more industries involved instead of several large ones. We are working on a second patent at this time. Ok enough of my stuff...lol
I know some others here might read this and want some info on our cloning machine. The patent is on a controlled temperature plant cloning machine.
So yeah i am serious about cannabis....

I like this guys thinking...
[m.facebook.com]

@HerbertNewsam Good luck.

@freeofgod thanks, tta(time tells all) is all i can say and some work.

1

Very nice good work

bobwjr Level 10 June 27, 2020
2

Oh, that's gorgeous, good work!

Write Comment