Agnostic.com
5 17

My second bloom on my lotus, my moon flower (dartura) and my passion fruit is ripe

glennlab 10 Aug 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beautiful garden results!

This year my very low maintenance plants have done best.

I can hardy believe how vibrant your lotus flowers are. Spectacular color. The Datura looks like it is taking off too, but didn't you say it was smaller this year than previous years?

RussRAB Level 8 Aug 3, 2020

In the past I've had as many as 150 blooms on one night. I've lost several the last few years, so I'll probably plant some more in a better location. They do best in full sun and I am getting less and less of that.

Wow Glenn, that lotus flower is such a beautiful deep color! Just gorgeous! I may have to get some more cuttings from your Passion flower plant once I get settled in California!!😉

@dede18 I will be living in Ukiah, way up in Northern California. Great little town, not a lot of people, which is what I’m looking for.

@dede18 Thank you! I am ready for a new beginning, as my life changed drastically when I lost my darling man in June 2018. Thinking about investing in a Cannabis company and also working part time in the industry. I’m pretty good at growing things so figured why not try Cannabis, which is good medicine!😉

Very good for health, in case you didn't know ☺

Passion fruit is highly rich in Vitamin C, beta-cryptoxanthin and alpha-carotene that boosts your immunity. It also has iron which increases haemoglobin in our red blood cells. The rich content of riboflavin (Vitamin B6) and niacin (Vitamin B3) in passion fruit helps in regulating the thyroid activity in our body.

@Allamanda eat them up ☺

I wasn't aware of the benefits, this is only the second yeat i have gotten fruit

Those lotus blooms are just exquisite.

Lauren Level 8 Aug 3, 2020

I counted 5 buds just barely pricking the surface. It should keep blooming until Oct.

@glennlab That's so prolific! How wonderful.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top