Agnostic.com
5 11

Todays harvest

Heidi68 8 Aug 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice

Shaggy2018 Level 7 Aug 23, 2020

Tasty

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2020

I almost made myself sick before I went in & got the bowl 😆

SO PRETTY, I love purple and green!

I didn't even think about the color combo! 😊

They look Yummy!

RussRAB Level 8 Aug 11, 2020

Most are pretty delightful but I have hit a couple that probably needed to hang on the vine a bit longer.

Tasty. What do you intend to do with them?

FrayedBear Level 9 Aug 11, 2020

I just eat them (and share...). Oh and the deer 🦌 love them.

@Heidi68 Good I never get to mine before the mice or rats, possums and sparrows.
Bought tasteless ones I dry.

@FrayedBear the deer cleaned off my Concord Grape vine and I have seen the birds in these vines snacking. Luckily there are plenty so I don't mind sharing 🙂

@Heidi68 My inherited vine has been neglected & it was only last year that i pruned & was rewarded with three bunches which some critter stole even though I put a net over. I think each bunch needs caging!
My organic farmer had a problem with drought hungry kangaroos eating his crops. After 30 years he solved the problem with $10,000 of building site fencing.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top