Agnostic.com
5 16

Cleaned up my Peppers and Eggplant bed the other day. Pinched back suckers, any low branches, and any brown leaves. I was surprised to find some large thin peppers called Sweet Roasters that were free with a seed order - so I am trying them out. My Eggplant are setting blossoms and some of my Jalapenos look ready to pick? My North Star and King of the North Bell peppers are also setting fruit. Sorry for the sideways photos - this site is screwed up again...

FrostyJim 8 July 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You need to get serious about gardening.

Those peppers look good, and your eggplant will be setting fruit soon. I tried Japanese Eggplant last winter very successfully, so am going to give regular eggplant a try next time, as I prefer them. Happy gardening!

KateOahu Level 8 July 17, 2021

I believe that Eggplant is THE most beautiful garden plant!

I have only grown the Japanese Eggplant, but if they look anything like that, am inclined to agree. I absolutely LOVED the blossoms.

That is a beautiful raised bed veggie garden. Congratulations for such success.

There is free image handling software for a computer called IRFANVIEW. If you google it a free download page shows up. I've used it for more than ten years now. It has a one-click rotate and save for posting images easily.

OldGoat43 Level 9 July 17, 2021

The photos at the correct rotation on my computer - only sideways on this stupid website - please fix this dumb error!!!

@FrostyJim . When up-loading a photo the computer sends the version of the photo that you last saved in your home computer folder. To fix the problem, rotate the photo and then save it that way. Then send it to the upload icon.

@OldGoat43 - did that - didn't work.

Maybe , don't turn your camera sideways , before you hit the photo button ? I found I have to properly rotate my photos and save , before I hit the send button .

Cast1es Level 9 July 17, 2021

Tried that - didn't help. It should display vertical photos?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 5,329 More

Posted by FernappleThe little woodland garden, is a symphony of blue, purple and white now. Hyacinth, Honesty, and Ornithogalum.

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,512Top