Agnostic.com
3 4

Quite frankly, most tea bags from the market are toxic, so it would be best to cut the used tea bags open and incorporate the used tea leaves into the soil. [gardeningsoul.com]

KateOahu 8 Aug 10
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

I've always broken my tea bags open before they go into the compost, but I prefer loose tea. My coffee grounds go in to sans filter.

glennlab Level 10 Aug 10, 2022
2

I use loose tea, Assam and Darjeeling Broken, and dump the teapot outside of my kitchen porch. The Hostas love it. The tea is called Onno Behrends tea and is genuine Ostfriesen tea from Germany. It is drunk in little porcelain cups, with 2 pieces of rock sugar (Kluntje) and a splash of cream.

Spinliesel Level 9 Aug 10, 2022
4

I put my used tea bags in the worm box, and the worms are still living and doing their thing. I've had the worm box going for at least 5 years, maybe longer.