Agnostic.com
3 0

[facebook.com]
black oil is full of minerals....it's not fossil fuels you have been lied to again
[nutritruth.org]

#oil
1patriot 7 Nov 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Next spring cover your field in crude oil to test your theory, you won't like the results.

glennlab Level 10 Nov 19, 2023

Already happen 15 years ago on an alfalfa field at tilley Alberta a oil well had a leaking pipe with high wind and sprinkled it over about 80 acres of land. .the oil company had to pay damages ....the farmers field had a bumper crop of alfalfa.....i know if you put it on to thick nothing grows...fertilizer does the same thing i have any area i spilled 11-52 phosphate 10 years ago still nothing grown there...

Believe half of what one sees, & none of what one hears....or read on the internet. Or revisionist history. How does one know after "The people want to know if I am a crook. Well. I am not a crook." Richard Millhouse Nixon. Spend one's entire life chasing the "truth", when there are somewhat reliable sources that have done that for us. The truth is we as a species have committed genocide, femicide, religious persecution, human sacrifice, infanticide. All kinds of cide. Own it humanity & evolve towards peace & balance. Since I believe most of our universal woes occurs in our relish for power, & the competition for resources as a species ie the Super Bowl, Ukraine, I submit the fault lies MOSTLY with the Y chromosome carrying population. With little checks on our reproduction except perhaps warfare competition, disease, natural disasters, we as a species predate upon ourselves. I am pleased the sperm count has fallen 50% since the 1950's ( if I am not mistaken), as reported in Discover Magazine, Smithsonian, Scientific American etc.. years ago. With a few exceptions men must compete whether it be on the pugilistic sports of boxing, hunting, football, chess, Call of Duty. Or with despondence I say, the real thing. My bug out kit is ready.

Mooolah Level 8 Nov 19, 2023

And I should care why?

because we are lied to again and again....but i really don't care if you give a shit or not....just like you don't give a fuck about me.....i care for humanity as a whole ...you care for your self, that's the differences between you and i....you believe your government and your medical industry....

@1patriot your ASSumptions are astounding....just one tiny example: by Not following conventional wisdom, I have gotten off insulin, which I started in 2012, (i was pronounced Type II diabetic in 1992).

@annewimsey1 well maybe you should do something about it, fuck!

@1patriot can you neither read or understand? I just told you I Reversed the diabetes and no longer need insulin and your remark is just Stupid.

@annewimsey1 oh nice you changed you message to me....making me look like a dummy....nice job....well than you should be the first to say how they lie to us

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 5,329 More

Posted by FernappleThe little woodland garden, is a symphony of blue, purple and white now. Hyacinth, Honesty, and Ornithogalum.

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,512Top